Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Note about upcoming shows to be reviewed...

In a little while, I will start writing posts about three new shows. The nature of these reviews will be different than the Heroes and Lost ones I've been doing, so I thought I would put up this quick note of how it will work.

I am going to start reviewing three reality shows: Survivor, Amazing Race, and Survivor. But, what I'll do each week for these shows is rank the contestants each week to show who I think is closest to winning the show. In the cases of Survivor and Amazing Race, I might wait a couple weeks to do this so I can get used to the characters and have a better idea of how to rank them.

In regards to American Idol, I will start recapping this upcoming week. There are 36 finalists at this point and they will perform in 3 groups of 12. Each night a group of 12 performs, I will give a recap of their performances and rank them according to who I think it most likely to move on to the next round. There will be 3 moving on from each group, and then the judges will choose three wildcard picks, leading up to our top 12. So, expect that Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. I like to have that up before the results come in so I can see how accurate my predictions happened to be.

So, that is the nature of some reviews that are coming up. I hope this makes sense- I look forward to talking about these shows and giving my insight to who I think has the best chances of winning each show. I love reality tv.

No comments: