Friday, January 30, 2009

Just a quick note...

I have changed my blogging technique a little, and I felt I should explain here what I did and the implications it has on the future of my blogs. This blog started as "Progressive Entertainment" and was a grab bag of basically everything I liked, no matter how related or unrelated they were. This made for a very confusing and crazy blog with one post being about the show Survivor, the next about an album I like, and then another about American Idol. It was getting a little crazy, I think, so I've seperated the main two subjects that were included in "Progressive Entertainment" into two new blogs.

The first is this blog, now called "So Many Shows". This blog will be about the various tv shows that I watch. I will give reviews and commentary about recent episodes of shows such as: American Idol, Survivor, Amazing Race, Lost, Heroes, and potentially others. I realize that these shows aren't all incredibly similar, but I feel that it'll make a lot more sense to have a blog about TV in general.

The other blog is "The Leviathan" and is now my music blog. On that blog I will mainly do reviews of current progressive rock albums and will occasionally spotlight what I consider to be classic prog albums. My 'main' blog is called "The Way Home" and is basically a journal of my life and progress working on my personal goals and so forth. I will provide a link to these blogs on the right side of the page. So, I hope this all makes sense and will lead to many interesting posts!

No comments: